Monday, June 22, 2009

How Many Wifi Connections Can A Router Handle



Dedicated to all faithfully / applicants / directors and employees who have accompanied me in this exciting and wonderful adventure election. Dear friend, the municipal elections were completed.

Unfortunately the end result has rewarded us, as we all hoped. At this time, the natural "despair" I feel obliged to thank each of you, for the availability, commitment, dedication and team spirit, whom I have supported and accompanied in recent months. We are looking forward

had by side, united and share a common ideal has been for me a life experience that I will always remember.
humanity, not to have seen you elected me feel guilty. At the same time, I am comforted by the assurance that we can not blame anything, the program, the people, the way we have prepared and organized the election campaign was something no one before us had ever done or seen.

We have had the courage to at the trial of the electorate and democratic sovereign must accept the choices of citizens. Come on !!!!! For everyone, young and old life goes on!!

passes the time, never forget, the enthusiasm, honesty and loyalty, that everybody, you have shown me in this path of hard work. Heartfelt thanks and a warm embrace. Your
Alberto Zanuso

0 comments:

Post a Comment